Monday 20 July 2015

Where are you?

boat near the beach
“This is the only thing soothing me, comforting me: the sea. Waves licking my feet. Always the same sea, and always a different caress. With the true promise to come back each time it goes away. Kept promises. That's the only thing appeasing me.
Why so difficult? Why when everything seems to be right something spoils it? Spoils it absolutely, completely. What am I doing wrong? Why doesn´t it last?
However I remember them all and I can still say I love them some way. Each of them in her special way... So many hearts, so many heartbeats, so many lost tears! I remember all the first times: the first time I saw them, the first time I hold them, when they came with me, ... everything. I just want it to last!"
He leaves the beach shaking carefully his feet. Walks sadly all the promenade, as if he still walk  within water. Breaths deeply for a while in front of the house door, as if doubting or trying to gather strength from some hidden place. At last, he turns the key and inside:
   - WHERE ARE YOU, BITCH?
Selected text for the book "Antología de Relato Breve - Amores"
http://letrasconarte.es.tl

No comments:

Post a Comment